Sunday, May 3, 2009

My 2nd visit to US consulate

After the debacle of my 1st visa experince, i thought of not to apply for visa anymore......but my dear cousin's success tempted me to do so again....I left to bangalore to join back to the job and then was in choas whether to apply or not for another time.....thought of giving it a try along with Samar ( annai ).....

So we 3 ( Me,Samar & Vijay( samar's bro )) left from bangalore.....i was very curious to get the visa and sam left it to destiny and was not much excited.....after reaching chennai early in the morning,got refreshed at coimbeed ( not sure of spelling ),and left to visa office.............it was 7:30 in the morning and i remembered there is some prob with my documentation which needs to be corrected and started searching for internet cafe near by......after a struggle of 1 hr i managed to find one with inkjet printer ( i was looking only for inkjet) and got the document corrected and left to consulate.( Initially i thought of not show the document and avoid the correction)........Sam interview was scheduled before me ....he went in and got his visa, but fate agian played spoilt with me and i was rejected for the second time... :)..... i was not discourage or happy....but was feeling good that Dr.Sam got his visa...

It was 11AM by the time we got out of consulate and planned to visit a friend of vijay.....called him and started to his home...it was more than a exhaustive 1 hr travel in scorching sun....atlast when we reached....prepared some good food and had lunch with proper andhra curry n dal. after noon,we jus went for a walk for a coffee and i got a call that i got selected to a s/w company in baroda and they want me to report within 15 days from then......i was excited and confused at that time....

couple of days passed on and i got into another company....and it went on......till i joined another company before joining my dream company IBM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment